The training is targeting specialists and managers involved in the APQP4Wind process, within sales, quality management, coordination, product- and system development etc. at Windpower Suppliers, sub-Suppliers, Manufacturers and Customers. It is a prerequisite for attending the Specialist Refresher Training that you have already attended an APQP4Wind Specialists Training course previously and holds certification for the same.
- Updates of manual, workbook and analysis tool and presenation og main changes
- Presentation of main changes to the core tools (ex D- and PFMEA)
- DOs and DONTs in implementation of APQP4Wind
- Discussion of specific cases (group work)
- Presentation of APQP4Wind organization and options to join as member
- Changes in OEM subscribing to APQP4Wind
- Examples and discussions related to the interpretations, application, management and implementation of the topics.
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures, group work and discussions of central topics
- The training is finalized with 25 minutes multiple-choice test
- The training is held online
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years
- It is a prerequisite for attending the Refresher training that the participant attended an APQP4Wind Specialist Training previously provided by one of the approved training providers and that the participant can document this with a certificate
- The training is tutored by experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 1 day
- An APQP4Wind manual is included in the training fee
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises.