This module will helps you and your organisation to understand:
- The purpose of an environmental management system and the business benefits of improved environmental performance,
- The new structure and the Requirements of an Environmental Management System as stipulated in the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Why to take this course?
This is the most flexible kind of training you will find anywhere! You are in control of your learning! You start when you have the time, stop when needed and come back to continue at any time and your work is saved. All that you need is access to a computer with internet and sound.
Course Short Description:
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management;
- The "Deming Cycle": Plan, Do, Check and Act;
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements.
By focusing on the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard, we highlight some aspects related to environmental awareness, stakeholder interests, economic prosperity, corporate social responsibility, brand consolidation, etc., for companies involved in the implementation of an environmental management system.
Most of the requirements of the standard are related to the case studies of the companies presented in the course, and are supported by technical descriptions.